Now, I’m not necessarily saying that you are Batman, but I would like to point out some signs that prove you are. I would not recommend donning a cape, spending billions of dollars on gadgets, or obtaining a butler until you are 100% positive that you are, indeed, Batman. Otherwise, you will just end up locked up.
Without further ado, here are the Top 10 signs that you just may actually be Batman:
1. You have had a traumatic childhood.
2. Black is SO your color.
3. Your detective skills give Sherlock a run for his money.
4. You are aware of the fact that the roof is the best part of any building. Honestly, it’s unparalleled. It’s even better if it has gargoyles on it.
5. You have complicated relationships with dangerous women.
6. You have a catchy theme song that pretty much everyone knows.
7. You know that standing in the rain, clad in all black, makes you look angsty and dangerous.
8. It’s not just a ‘mancave’, is it?
9. You get philosophical a lot of the time, wondering if people know the real you or just the mask you show to them. Do you even know the difference anymore?
10. You really, really, REALLY love to tell people who you are.
Bonus: Nobody has seen you and Batman in the same room, have they? Yeah. I didn’t think so.